Established in 1963, Bakersfield Republican Women, Federated (BRWF) has had a rich history of fostering women leaders and promoting the Republican Party!
We encourage our members to become informed on issues and candidates through general meeting speakers, attendance at conferences and conventions, working on campaigns, and personal research. Cultivating informed, persuasive Republican Women is one of contributions and formative weapon towards electing Republicans in our county, state, and country!
Our club is active in promoting education through our literacy and library projects, connecting with our troops overseas with care packages, and reaching out to those in need in our community.
Every fall, BRWF presents our Pizzazz Fashion Show and Luncheon to raise funds for our operation.
We are an affiliate of the California Federation of Republican Women and the National Federation of Republican Women; two grassroots political groups that are one of the largest and most influential women’s political organizations in the country.
Why You Should Join
- To promote a more effective voice in local, state and national issues.
- To listen to and meet candidates and elected officials.
- To develop leadership and campaign skills.
- To participate fully in the political process.
- To be part of the California and National Federation of Republican Women, the two largest women’s political volunteer organizations in the country.